Here is another lazy recipe for today which includes avocado and tomato, served on a bed of your favorite natto and warm rice.
It may sound strange, but it’s worth giving it a try!.
This is a quick and easy recipe when you’re in a rush but don’t want to skip breakfast.
Avocado & Tomato with Natto
Ingredients (1 serving)
- Natto (1 pack that comes with soy sauce and mustard)
- Avocado (1/4)
- Tomato (1/4) or mini tomato (2)
- Olive oil (appropriate amount)
- Soy sauce (appropriate amount)
How to make
The steps to this recipe are pretty straight forward. Please look at the illustration.
1) Cut the avocado into small chunks (1-2cm square).
2) Mix the natto with the sauce (Soy sauce and Mustard that came with the package).
3) Slice the tomato then lay it evenly on top of the rice.
4) Add natto onto the center of the bowl then add avocado.
5) Complete the dish with a drizzle of olive oil (a little soy sauce if you like) on top!.
It’s also delicious if you add chopped onions and green onions!.
Have a wonderful Lazy Cooking Life!!