This is a super simple and easy recipe, really simple to make and fairly quick. Great for those lazy cooking days.
Stir Fry Pork with Spinach
- 1 bunch Komatsuna spinach
- 300g Sliced pork
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 tbs Chicken broth (or 1 cube)
- 3-4 Slices of Ginger (or 1/2 tsp grated ginger)
- 1/4 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Mixed Spice Seasoning and/or Fried Sesame seeds
- Cooking everything under medium heat, add the sesame oil into the frying pan.
- Remove the pork from broth and add to the pan, along with the ginger slices. Then mix everything for 3-4 seconds.
- Reduces heat to low, then add in the spinach, and mix again.
- Add in the soy sauce and vinegar, and mix all together before turning off the heat.
- Place in a dish and sprinkle a bit of mixed spice or fried sesame seed on top.