Today’s Lazy Recipe is a simple salmon natto !
This is one of my favorite ways to eat natto!
Salmon is one of those special fishes that you can enjoy, whether it is raw or cooked, and in this recipe, it is such a simple but yet, delicious dish you have to try!
There are many ways to spice up this recipe, but I’d like to teach you the simple basic version, first.
Salmon & Nattō Mix
Ingredient (1 serving)
- Natto (1 pack)
- Salmon (30-40g if you like!)
- Soy source / Salt (Anything to flavor the Salmon a little)
How to make
The recipe is super easy.
1) Cut salmon into dice and mix with soy source or salt.
2) Mix the natto with the attachment sauce (Soy source and Mustard)
3) Mix Natto and Salmon together (combine)
4) Complete with rice! Enjoy Your Nattō !!
Add avocado or onion slices and arrange it slightly for that, Japanese-Western fusion touch!
If you want to add onion slices, add a little Italian dressing to increase the taste!
Have a wonderful Lazy Cooking Life and Enjoy Japanese Food! !