Today’s Lazy Recipe is Tomato and Cheese Ramen (Salt-base) !
Do you love Ramen? Does your mouth water whenever you see the hosts on those travel channels,
you feel this jealousy inside you because they get to eat a gorgeous bowl of ramen? Well then! This is the recipe for you!.
This recipe will show you one of the many ways, where you can turn your normal bowl of ramen, into something less…normal. If you love cheese, this one is for you!
Tomato and Cheese ramen (Salt-base)
Ingredient (1 serving)
- Salt based Instant noodles (1 bag) * Sapporo Ichiban is recommended.
- Water (300ml)
- Tomato juice (200ml)
- Melting cheese (approx. 1～2 slices) Cheese for pizza is OK
- Olive oil (about 1 tablespoon)
- Black pepper (appropriate amount. If you like)
- Dried parsley (appropriate amount if available)
How to make
The recipe is super easy!!
1) Put water and tomato joule together in a pan and bring to a boil.
2) Add the instant noodles and boil for the default time.
3) Add the powder soup and mix
4) Serve noodles and soup in a bowl. And complete with cheese, olive oil, black pepper and parsley! Enjoy Your Noodle !!
It is delicious with grated garlic. If you have the extra time to spare, add boiled pork belly slices and fresh basil to take to another level!
Have a wonderful Lazy Cooking Life and Enjoy Japanese Food!!