Tuna & Avocado Nattō – Japanese Food –
Today’s Lazy Recipe is Tuna & Avocado Natto !
There are many ways to enjoy natto, even with just a little effort!
If you don’t like raw fish, well…this lazy recipe contains tuna-
WAIT!… I know what you may be thinking but, listen~ give it a try first, OK?
If you use fresh, cut tuna, there should be no fishy smell.
With the added blend of avocado fruit, it will help mask the natto smell (in a good way), while also bringing out the flavor of each ingredient.
But, If you are already a sushi lover or enjoy natto or raw fish, I think you would love this dish!.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- Natto (1 pack)
- Tuna lean (30-50g if you like! 45g this time)
- Avocado (1/4)
How to make
The recipe is super easy.
1. Cut the tuna into dice. (Size is your choice!)
2. Cut out avocado with a spoon and cut it into the same size as tuna
3. Mix natto with attached sauce (Soy source and Mustard)
4. Mix everything from 1, 2, 3.
※ Taste here and adjust the taste a little with soy sauce.
5. Complete with rice! Enjoy Your Nattō !!
You can also try adding olive oil or soy sauce.
If You’re feeling adventurous, add some wasabi, for that little extra kick!
My recommendation is wasabi soy sauce!
Have a wonderful Lazy Cooking Life and Enjoy Japanese Food! !